June 13, 2022

Momiform™ Outfit Of The Week

Momiform™ Outfit Of The Week

Men’s Summer Edition

This week is for the guys. I mean, I know that no guys are actually reading this but the info is to give you some style and gift ideas for the man in your life.

Over the last 10 years that I have been styling women, I’ve discovered that collectively, we have a complicated relationship with men’s style.  

Let me explain… 90% of my clients stand in the position of– I purchase and style my husband’s clothes but without intention. They don’t know how to tell what actually fits, how to make complete outfits, or where to shop.  The other 10% seem to have incredibly stylish men in their lives who are often the ones that reach out to me on her behalf. If you are in the first category, this week’s OOTW will be helpful for you. If you are in the second category, you can keep scrolling.     

This week I am sharing an outfit for the men in honor of Father’s Day and the release of my Men’s Summer Style Guide

If you want to help curate a stylish wardrobe for the man in your life, but don’t know where to start, START HERE 

It’s a sneak peek at what will be inside of the Men’s Summer Style Guide: A Summer Capsule Wardrobe For The Modern Man.  20 Elevated Casual pieces in a range of budget options and 30 outfit formulas to follow. Literally foolproof. I’ve also included videos on: personal style, how clothing should fit, shopping tips, and how to put simple outfits together.

white henley          chino shorts          beige shoes          belt


*all pre-sale orders will be delivered via email on 6/19/2022 




have a great week

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *