Gone are the long lazy days of Summer, the throw on a pair of shorts and see what the day brings kind of style, and thankfully- the heat so intense that it makes you want to hide. The cool temps aren’t quite here yet, but our schedules are full of fresh starts and Fall activities, so what are we to wear?
Learning how to style outfits from Summer into the Fall season can be fun, simple, and budget friendly. From small changes like a deeper colored nail polish or lipstick to bigger changes like layering and wearing boots- there are so many options! My recent segment shows four outfits and how to take them from Summer to Fall.
5 SIMPLE TIPS FOR FALL TRANSITION STYLE
- Repurpose your Summer basics like tank tops, denim shorts, and kimonos. Simply add a touch of texture, a pop of deep color, or a light layer.
2. Swap out your Summer shoes. It’s not time for full on knee high boots yet, but a pair of booties with your denim cutoffs instead of sandals will elevate and update your look for the season.
3. Use accessories to pull in Fall trends. Plum statement earrings, chunky stacks of bracelets, layers of mixed metals… this one is really fun, easy, and a lot more budget friendly than a new wardrobe.
4. If it’s still too hot for layers where you live, try a bralette in a deep Fall hue or a dress in a dark floral pattern.
5. Put away the straw bags and clear totes until next year. Pull out those leather crossbody bags or a pretty suede clutch. This adds Fall style without adding warmth to your outfit!
SHOP THE LOOKS
*use code: JAMMIE10 for 10% off of your entire purchase at FOR POSH SAKE